Your attendance at these meetings is critical ...
... Bring your neighbors, friends, and co-workers!!
The meeting dates and times are "Subject to Change". To get the latest information, check the Save Our Hills website often and sign-up to receive e-mail action alerts. Go to our Contact Us page and put "subscribe" in the first line of your message. We will update you if a meeting changes.
- 18 July
Save Pittsburg's Hills
Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve
Lougher Ridge Hike - Sponsored by Save Mount Diablo
Pittsburg's hills are threatened by development.
Join Troy Bristol, Save Mount Diablo's Land Conservation Associate, on a hike that includes breathtaking views of the Los Medanos Hills, stories about Black Diamond Mines' rich history, and discussion of SMD's important East County Campaigns, including the James Donlon Road extension (Buchanan Bypass) and the Pittsburg Hillside Ordinance.
The hike leads to the top of Lougher Ridge and exposes views of amazing landscapes threatened by development.
Call 925-947-3535 or email@example.com
Save Mount Diablo
10:00 am - noon
Black Diamond Regional Park
- Leader: Troy Bristol, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trails: Lougher Loop Trail to Lougher Ridge Trail
- Distance: Approx. 2.6 mile in and out
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 516 ft.
- Time: 2 to 2.5 hours
- Start: Park headquarters, Sydney Flat Staging Area on Somersville Road, just past the first Ranger Booth in Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve. ($5/car fee)